New Port Richey, FL
Zaxby's (single tenant)
- Brand new 20 year lease
- Brand new 2017 construction
- Drive-Thru equipped
- Near hard corner intersection (32,400 VPD)
- Dense retail corridor
- Healthy demographics in 5-mile trade area
- 2016 average household income within 1 mile: $74,787
North Port, FL
- The Property is located on the southwest corner at the intersection of Toledo Blade Blvd. and Cranberry Blvd.in North Port, Florida
- Less then a quarter of a mile from I-75, which is a major north-south highway that runs from Michigan to Florida and serves as the main thoroughfare of North Port.
- Average annual daily traffic counts on I-75 at the Toledo Blade Boulevard exit are 70,800 vehicles.
700 Sloan Avenue, Hamilton Twp., Mercer County, NJ
- Pad site opportunity at Hamilton, NJ Amtrak-NJ Transit Train Station – Join QuickChek!
- The site is located at the entrance to the Hamilton Train Station with 5,019 average weekday boardings
- The Hamilton Train Station also boasts parking for over 3,500 cars in its surface lot and parking deck
- Hamilton Twp. is located directly east of Trenton and is New Jersey’s eighth largest community
- Nearby is the Grounds for Sculpture, a 42 acre park that is the second most visited attraction in NJ
1441 Route 23
- Pad opportunity adjacent to new QuickChek (under construction)
- Sits on heavily trafficked Route 23 South with over 53,000 vehicles per day
- Strong retail trade area: 7-Eleven, Applebee’s, Wendy’s, Home Depot, Dunkin’ Donuts, Lowe’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, BJ’s, Staples, Target, Chilli’s, Pier 1 Imports, Walmart, Best Buy, McDonald’s, Bank of America and more
119 Highway 202
- Multiple configurations available; ground lease or build-to-suit
- Ideal for Retail, Restaurant, Daycare, and Retail Uses
- Liquor license available
- Excellent regional accessibility; 0.65 miles to Route 22 & 1.2 miles to exit 17 on I-287
- Highly trafficked New Jersey Route 23 state highway
- Exceptional traffic counts of 53,000+ vehicles per day
- Retailers in the immediate vicinity include Walmart, The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Marshalls, Petco, Rite Aid, Stop & Shop, PNC Bank, McDonald’s, Burger King, Dairy Queen, Dunkin’ Donuts, The UPS Store, Outback Steakhouse and many more.
Lake Charles, LA
- Outparcel Available in Prime Retail Location on Derek Drive
- Site is approximately 1 acre available for Sale or Lease
- Located directly in font of Cinemark Movie Bistro
- Site has easy access to Interstate 210
- Traffic Counts – 45,000 vehicles per day
MOVIE THEATER at the Northpark Mall
- Great investment opportunity next to Northpark Mall that was recently acquired by Pacific Retail Capital Partners. The building is 36,307 square feet with 741 parking spaces on approximately 8.16 acres. Call for pricing.
- For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact:Jeff Speed
CEO & President