13 Aug 2019
United Development Company purchases 20 acres in French Valley, California
Southlake, Texas – July 23, 2019 – United Development Company of Southlake Texas recently purchased 20 acres at the northeast corner of Winchester Rd & Thompson Rd, French Valley CA in southern Riverside County. The shopping center, known as French Valley Marketplace, is a co-development project with Halferty Development Company of Pasadena, CA. French Valley Marketplace will include an AutoZone, LA Fitness, Grocery Outlet Bargain Market, McDonald’s and 7-Eleven. Construction will begin this fall with expectations to deliver the first phase in mid-2020. www.frenchvalleymarketplace.com
Property features include:
- Major frontage along Winchester and Thompson Roads
- +/- 132,500 square feet of leasable square footage in 16 buildings
- 44,300 square feet of shop space available
- 4 drive thru pads for ground lease or build to suit
- 5,000 square feet between grocery store and pharmacy
Nick Wirick and Miranda Fifield of Lee & Associates Commercial Real Estate Services of Riverside, CA are leasing brokers for French Valley Marketplace.
Romspen, a leading Canadian non-bank mortgage lender specializing in providing commercial and industrial real estate mortgages, provided the loan, which was sourced by Metropolitan Capital Advisors of Dallas.